ARK coworking is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
We aim to provide a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential damage to the environment.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
– Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities;
– Promote environmental awareness among our employees, members and guests and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner;
– Communicate our environmental commitment to our members and the wider public and encourage them to support it;
– Minimise waste by evaluating our operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible;
– Minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources;
– Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our members, guests and suppliers;